Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Driver for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw is a single function laser printer that is easy to use and is the ideal solution for small office or home office environments. With a variety of mobile and print solutions that are easy to use, completing your daily workflow will be very easy.
THE LBP251dw delivers fast and outstanding black and white laser output and prints your professional-quality documents at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute in black and white, with your first print available in 6 seconds or less. Automated duplexes improve the efficiency of your business by helping your business save on paper and related costs. Your printing needs are met, with paper handling of up to 250 sheets in the front loading tray, 50 sheets in a multipurpose tray and an additional 500 sheets in an optional paper tray, with a total paper capacity of 800 sheets.
Because to connect the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw to your device in need of drivers, then please download the driver below that is compatible with your device.
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw driver for windows and Mac
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw driver for windows
UFR II Printer Driver V30.30
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Size: 25.73 MB
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
File Name: UFRII_Driver_V3030_W32_usEN_02.exe
Size: 23.07 MB
- Double click on the file Above, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next”
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw driver for Mac
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.4 [Mac OS : 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]
Size : 60.98 MB
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically