Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.- PIXMA MG2525 is an all-in-one printer is cost effective for every time You want to print only, without the need to give up a duplicate quickly and scan the talent should you need them. It’s really just the correct dimensions, and has most of the features of an ideal.
Canon PIXMA MG2525
Direct printing with fast print speed eight. 0ipm (B&W) and 4.0 ipm (colour), while enjoying maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi.
This is an all-in-On makes it easy to print documents, and even supports XL ink cartridges so you can change them less often. Auto Power On lights up when it detects Your printer for printing, and even has a silent mode if you write late at night.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Optical resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi: (optical) 6, Interpolated: 19, 200 x 19.200 dpi (diinterpolasi) 6
- Features of the scanner: the Scan Auto Mode4
- Color depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document size: 8.5 x 11.7
- PG-PG-245/243: Pigment black ink
- CL-CL-244/246: Dye Based ink color
GOOD INK CARTRIDGE & FILLING VOLUME
- PGBK PG-245 ml (Std) 8.0/12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 color 9.0 ml (Std)/13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 color 6.2 ml
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows XP (32 Bit/x 64), Windows Vista (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 7 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 7 (32 Bit/x 86), Windows 8 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 8 (32 Bit/x 86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit/x 64) 8.1, Microsoft Windows (32 Bit/x 86), MacOS High Sierra/MacOS Sierra at 10 v v 10.12/Mac OS X v 10.11/Mac OS X v at 10/Mac OS X v 10.9/Mac OS X v 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 v/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5/Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 installation Driver
How is the installation guide?
- Download and save the driver software and then put into a specific folder
- Run the Software by clicking on the .exe file
- Click next and then the drivers will be automatically installed
- Plug the USB printer that you want to install if necessary
How is the Unistallation guide?
- Open devices and printers by clicking the Start button picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click devices and printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
“If you are looking for drivers for Windows 10, this product is probably still very limited work on these operating systems, you can use the supplied Canon driver for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Because Canon doesn’t have tested this function, we do not guarantee that this will work or full functionality will be available, but you may want to try this option.”