Driver Canon PIXMA iP3500
Driver Canon PIXMA iP3500 – Canon iP3500 printer image will print high quality photos directly from the camera electronics, Camcorder DV, and camera phone easily. In a double paper PIXMA tray You will be able to save the same image and plain paper, and an exceptional design will make it simple to generate limit pics showing the resolution of the extraordinary coloring with approximately 4800 by 1200 dpi resolution in much less than a moment.
Canon PIXMA iP3500
Using this type of printer, you can also fluctuate the size of your own laser-quality photos – from credit card dimensions up to eight five by 11 inches – for optimum benefits. Click the easy-to-use PIXMA, linking, and print design will make printing simple-pics just captured images, linking to the PIXMA, and print.
Or print wirelessly by infrared-capable mobile phone camera of your mobile phone. Printer auto-correct and microscopic images, two-picoliter ink droplets makes sure that every picture arrives out of wanting as beautiful as possible. In addition, come have a 1-year limited warranty of the manufacturer.
- Canon PIXMA iP3500 photo printer to print easily from your digital camera, DV Camcorder, and wirelessly from your mobile phone
- 4-by-6-inch prints in 10 seconds
- Maximum 4800 X 1200 color dpi
- Dual paper trays
- 1-year limited warranty
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows XP (32 Bit/x 64), Windows Vista (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 7 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 7 (32 Bit/x 86), Windows 8 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 8 (32 Bit/x 86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit/x 64) 8.1, Microsoft Windows (32 Bit/x 86), MacOS High Sierra/MacOS Sierra at 10 v v 10.12/Mac OS X v 10.11/Mac OS X v at 10/Mac OS X v 10.9/Mac OS X v 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 v/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5/Linux.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 installation Driver
How is the installation guide?
- Download and save the driver software and then put into a specific folder
- Run the Software by clicking on the .exe file
- Click next and then the drivers will be automatically installed
- Plug the USB printer that you want to install if necessary
How is the Unistallation guide?
- Open devices and printers by clicking the Start button picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click devices and printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.