Driver Download Canon PIXMA MG2510 – Canon MG2510 Inkjet all-in-one printer is in your case. The method combines hybrid ink dye ink for vivid hues and pigment black ink for sharp text content. This allows you to produce beautiful prints in your home by using a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 color print dpi1 harnessing technological innovation beautiful print head.
The stylish PIXMA MG2510 provides the whole body of the compact, so it fits virtually any place in your home. Full Hd movie Print2 turns Your favorite high-definition movies clips taken with Your compatible electronic Canon EOS SLRs, PowerShot digital camera and digital Camcorder VIXIA to print gorgeous!
Along with quiet mode allows you to write any time without having to worry about disturbing everyone over you. Plus, Auto capability on a routine aspect of power over the printer each time you send a photo or a document that is printed. The truth is, the PIXMA MG2510 silver EPEAT-certified (environmental product evaluation of Digital resources) imaging unit.
Canon PIXMA MG2510
Quality & speed
- FLESH: features full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (fine) with the patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Hybrid ink system: Combining colors dye ink for life and the black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Print documents and Web pages quickly Print documents and Web pages with fast speed of about 8.0 images per minute (IPM) for black and about 4.0 images per minute (IPM) for 5 color.
- Scanning resolution: Produce impressive scans up to 600 x 1200 dpi with 48-bit color depth 6
4 Color Cartridge system: integrating fine print head and ink into a single compact unit for easy replacement.
- High resolution: maximum 4800 x 600 dpi color produce exceptional quality and detail in Your photos and business documents.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolution: 600 x 1200 Optical: dpi6, Interpolated: 19, 200 x 19.200 dpi6
- Scanner features: Auto Scan Mode, attach to E-Mail Scan, push Scan
- Color depth: 48-bit Input/24-bit Output
- Max. Document size: 8.5 “x 11.7”
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows XP (32 Bit/x 64), Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 7 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 7 (32 Bit/x 86), Windows 8 (32 Bit/x 64), Windows 8 (32 Bit/x 86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit/x 64) 8.1, Microsoft Windows (32 Bit/x 86), MacOS Sierra v 10.12/Mac OS X v 10.11/Mac OS X v at 10/Mac OS X v 10.9/Mac OS X v 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 v/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5/Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2510 installation Driver
How is the installation guide?
- Download and save the driver software and then put into a specific folder
- Run the Software by clicking on the .exe file
- Click next and then the drivers will be automatically installed
- Plug the USB printer that you want to install if necessary
How is the Unistallation guide?
- Open devices and printers by clicking the Start button picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click devices and printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you are looking for drivers for Windows 10, this product is probably still very limited work on these operating systems, you can use the supplied Canon driver for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Because Canon doesn’t have tested this function, we do not guarantee that this will work or full functionality will be available, but you may want to try this option.