Epson Printer not Printing Correctly : Windows and Mac
Epson Printer not Printing Correctly : My product is printing a blank page. What should I do?
Some factors can cause the product to print a blank page, such as print settings, little ink, or the product itself.
Epson Printer not Printing Correctly : Check the following:
- Make sure the product is placed on a flat and stable surface that extends beyond the base in any direction. The product will not operate properly if tilted or tilted.
- If the ink cartridge is old or the ink is small, you may need to replace it.
- Make sure the yellow tape has been removed from the ink cartridge attached to your product.
- Make sure you use paper that meets product specifications.
Note: Transparency and vellum paper are not supported.
- Print the nozzle check pattern to see if any nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings on your printer software are correct.
- Make sure your document doesn’t contain blank pages. If your printer software has the Preview option, you can check the blank page before you print and delete it, if necessary.
- If you print from Windows or Mac, you can select Skip Blank Pages in your printer software. To select settings, follow the steps below for your operating system.
Do one of the following:
- Windows 10: Click and select (Settings) > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer and select Manage > Printing preferences.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows 7: Click and select Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista: Click and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab and click the Extended Settings button.
- Select Skip Blank Page.
- Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
- Open the menu and select System Preferences.
- Select Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners, select your product, and then select Options & Supplies.
- Select Driver or Options.You see this screen:
4. Set Skip Blank Page to On.
5. Click OK.