[Fixed] HP Deskjet 2652 keeps saying out of paper
HP Deskjet 2652 keeps saying out of paper ? Don’t worry this is how to fix it, ‘Out of Paper’ Screen, Printer Doesn’t Take Paper , this method can be used for HP DeskJet 2620, 2621, 2622, 2623, 2624, 2630, 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2636,2640, 2652, 2655, 2680, DeskJet Ink Advantage 2675, 2676, 2677, 2678, and 2679 All-in-One printers:
How to fix it, ‘Out of Paper’ Screen, Printer Doesn’t Take Paper
Step one: Check the paper, then reload it
Paper feeding problems may be caused by the use of shredded, dusty, curved, tangled, or folded paper. The quality of the paper can also make a difference. Use these guidelines to help avoid the problem.
- Use only good quality paper that meets printer specifications.
- Store all the paper in a dry, cool place. Paper feeding problems are more common in humid environments.
- Do not print on printed paper. Ink moisture can cause paper to stick together.
- Wait for the printer to finish working or the message Out of paper or Load Paper is displayed before you reload the paper.
Make sure the paper you use to print is in good condition, neatly stacked in the tray, and the paper paths and trays are barrier-free.
- Remove all paper from the input tray.
- Remove highly folded, crumpled, or torn paper from the pile.
- Check the barriers inside the input tray area. Make sure nothing prevents the paper from sticking with the roller. Even small pieces of paper can cause paper feeding problems.
- With both hands, hold the paper stack, then tap the bottom edge of the stack on a flat surface so that the stack is aligned on all sides.
- Load the paper stack into the input tray, then slide the paper width guide until it touches the paper.
Step two: Clean the paper supplier’s rollers
Dust, paper fibers and other impurities can accumulate on paper supplier rollers and cause paper bottlenecks and paper feeding problems. Clear the roller in the printer and try printing again.
- Turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord and other cables.
- Lift the remaining entry.
- Remove and hold the input tray protector.
- Look down through the open input tray and find the gray paper picker roller. You may need a flashlight to illuminate the area.
- Moisten a little cotton wool with water, then squeeze out the remaining liquid from the cotton wool.
- Press the cotton swab on the roller, then turn it up with your finger. Put medium pressure to remove dust or dirt that accumulates.
- Lower the input tray protector.
- Let the rollers dry completely (approximately 10 minutes).
- Reconnect the power cord and other cables, then turn on the printer.
Step three: Reset the printer
Sometimes errors still occur even if there are no paper feeding problems. Reset the printer and try printing.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the power outlet and to the printer.
Step four: Printer service
Service or replace your HP product if the problem persists after completing all previous steps.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Latest version Free Download for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System. you can download it at the link above.