This HP Deskjet 2130 functions Print, copy and scan documents very quickly. The 2130 Deksjet printer is very easy to use every day at work or at home, as all-in-one printers are an important part of home and office. The 2130 Deksjet Printer in its design is very attractive, and for its price it is also affordable. Users can easily put printers anywhere like a table. or anywhere according to your needs. If you are interested in buying this printer directly to the HP official website Store.hp.com.
Hp Deskjet All in one Printer 2130
Print more for less, using the world’s No. 1 printer brand plus the HP genuine ink cartridge. Function: Print, copy, scan
Print speed (black): up to 20 ppm, Usb, Scan to PDF
What’s in the box
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer, HP 63 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~ 110 pages), HP 63 Setup Three Color ink cartridges (~ 100 pages)
Software CD, Poster Mounting, Power cord, USB Cable
- Digital zoom: from 25% to 400%
- Processing method: Digital image
- Resize settings: Fit to page
- Number of copies: Up to 99 copies from original
- Output: Black and white or color
- Copy resolution (text and graphics):
HP 2130 ink
You can order it on the HP official website : Store.hp.com , Then you select the toner and ink will then appear “Find compatible cartridges for your HP printer ” Then Search By printer name, model, or cartridge.
|Number of print cartridges||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)|
|Print heads||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black, cyan, magenta, yellow|
|Print head nozzles||328 (Black), 588 (Tri-color)|
|Replacement cartridges||Hp 63 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); 63 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); 63XL Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages); 63XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~330 pages)|
|Print colors maximum||4|
For software needs connect the HP DeskJet 2130 to a PC/laptop device you need a driver that is compatible with the device and you get the download on Support.hp.com.
Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit
Operating System: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x
How To Connect HP Deskjet 2130 To Wifi?
How to connect the HP Deskjet 2130 to Wifi, turn on the router and set up a broadband internet connection. Change the network settings of the printer to default and then connect your printer to the network router. Also, connect your computer to the network and install the print driver and software.
Simple steps to connect an HP Deskjet 2130 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2130 printer to a stable power connection.
- Press the Cancel Key to turn on the printer.
- Press and hold the Cancel and Wireless keys for five seconds.
- Release both the buttons to reset the network settings.
- Enable a Wireless connection on your printer.
- Press the WPS button on the router panel to link the printer to the router network.
- Install the HP Easy start application and add the printer to the software.
- Wait until the software links your printer to the network and then install the printer software.
HP Deskjet 2130 Mobile Printing
- Start with connecting your printer and Android device in the same wireless network to avoid unnecessary issues.
- Go to Google Play Store on your mobile device and install the HP Smart app for free.
- After installing, open the Smart app and hit Start. Accept the terms and conditions to progress, now tap Continue.
- Tap the (+) sign to search for the HP DeskJet 2130 printers that are connected to the network.
- Tap HP DeskJet 2130 printer in the printer list connected to your wireless network.
- Click the Add Printer if you are connecting to a new printer and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Post By: Avaller.com