Hp Deskjet 3633 All-in-One Printer Driver software scanner Download and setup install for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Mac Mac OS X (10.14), Mac OS X (10.13), Mac OS X (10.12), Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Operating System.
Hp Deskjet 3633 All-in-One Printer Specification
Product type: Letter-size personal color multi-function printer, Printing method: inkjet, Standard sheet capacity: 60, Height (in.): 11, Width (in.): 17, Depth (in.): 22.3, Text speed (ppm): 10, Text cost (cents): 7.9, Graphics cost (cents): 30, 4×6 photo cost ($): 0.55, 8×10 photo cost ($): 1.8, Maximum paper size: Data not available, Maximum paper basis-weight: 83, Platform: Windows, macOS, Number of cartridges: 2, Number of colors: , Ink cost/month ($):12.71
Hp Deskjet 3633 How to Scan a Document as a Pdf
- in order to scan on the Hp Deskjet 3633 series printer first we need to start up the Hp Printer assistant double-click on the icon on your desktop.
- from the HP printer system go to scan and select scan a document or photo once the hp scan software has opened you scan select the save as PDF Now the item type Bolivia1s document the page size as a4 and the page sites as one sided so next we`ll show you how to place the document that you want to scan on the desk at 3633.
Requirements for Deskjet 3633 Wirelles Setup
You need the following items to set up a wireless connection for the HP printer DeskJet 3633. Responsive WiFi networks such as home-based wireless networks. First Make sure that your computer device is connected to the same wireless network With your printer device via WiFi or Ethernet cable.
Hp Deskjet 3633 Wirelles Setup
Select Wireless-Make a wireless connection to the printer on the Connection Options screen and select Next. After the installation process, check with your network configuration. Follow one of these methods to complete the HP DeskJet 3633 wireless setup.
Where is the WPS PIN on HP 3633?
The WPS button will be on your router if your router supports WPS, press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds. Alternately there may be a WPS PIN number on the label, probably at the bottom of the router. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)-WPS has two modes to connect the device together via wireless connection.
Because to connect the printer Hp Deskjet 3633 to your device in need of drivers, then please download the driver below that is compatible with your device.
Hp Deskjet 3633 Driver for Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
File Name: HPEasyStart_10_5_4216_12.exe
Size: 6.5 MB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Basic Driver 64-bit
File Name: DJ3630_Basicx64_40.13.1176.exe
Size: 45.7 MB
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Type: Basic Drivers 32-bit
File Name: DJ3630_Basicx86_40.13.1176.exe
Size: 43.4 MB
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32/64 bit)
File Name: DJ3630_R1912B.exe
Size: 3.3 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
FIle Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx64.exe
Size: 31.2 MB
FIle Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx86.exe
Size: 26.3 MB
File Name: DJ3630_Full_WebPack_40.13.1176.exe
Size: 94.7 MB
HP Deskjet 3633Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
File Name: HPPSdr.exe
Size: 9.2 MB
- Double click on the file Above, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next”
Hp Driver For Mac Os
Mac OS X (10.14), Mac OS X (10.13), Mac OS X (10.12), Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)
File Name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip
Size: 9.1 MB
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically