Hp Deskjet 3639 Driver Software Download
Hp Deskjet 3639 All-in-One Printer Driver software scanner Download and setup install for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Mac OS X (10.14), Mac OS X (10.13), Mac OS X (10.12), Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Operating System.
Hp Deskjet 3639 All-in-One Printer Specification
- Printing Technology. Ink-jet – color.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 1000 pages.
- Office Machine Features. Automatic paper sensor, Mobile Printing.
- Display Features. 7 segment LCD display with icons.
- Recommended Monthly Volume. 100 – 250 pages.
HP Deskjet 3639 WPS Pin Setup
- To get started, go to the settings icon on your HP Deskjet 3639 Printer’s touch panel.
- Then, open Network settings. …
- Here you can see all the information about your HP Deskjet 3639 Printer network settings.
- You can also see the WPS PIN of your printer here.
Hp Deskjet 3639 How to Scan a Document as a Pdf
- in order to scan on the Hp Deskjet 3639 series printer first we need to start up the Hp Printer assistant double-click on the icon on your desktop.
- from the HP printer system go to scan and select scan a document or photo once the hp scan software has opened you scan select the save as PDF Now the item type Bolivia1s document the page size as a4 and the page sites as one sided so next we`ll show you how to place the document that you want to scan on the desk at 3639.
How to reset HP deskjet 3639 to its factory default setting
Press and hold the “Go ” button located in the Printer Control Panel. Turn on power without releasing the “Go ” button. Wait for the printer to actually turn on. Release the button “Go ” and wait for the lamp indicator to steady and start to die.
Because to connect the printer Hp Deskjet 3639 to your device in need of drivers, then please download the driver below that is compatible with your device.
Hp Deskjet 3639 Driver for Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
File Name: HPEasyStart_10_5_4216_12.exe
Size: 6.5 MB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Basic Driver 64-bit
File Name: DJ3630_Basicx64_40.13.1176.exe
Size: 45.7 MB
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Type: Basic Drivers 32-bit
File Name: DJ3630_Basicx86_40.13.1176.exe
Size: 43.4 MB
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32/64 bit)
File Name: DJ3630_R1912B.exe
Size: 3.3 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
FIle Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx64.exe
Size: 31.2 MB
FIle Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx86.exe
Size: 26.3 MB
File Name: DJ3630_Full_WebPack_40.13.1176.exe
Size: 94.7 MB
- Double click on the file Above, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next”
Hp Driver For Mac Os
Mac OS X (10.14), Mac OS X (10.13), Mac OS X (10.12), Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)
File Name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip
Size: 9.1 MB
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically