Hp Deskjet 3733 Driver Software Download
Hp Deskjet 3733 All-in-One Printer Driver software scanner Download and setup install for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Mac Mac OS X (10.14), Mac OS X (10.13), Mac OS X (10.12), Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Operating System.
Hp Deskjet 3733 All-in-One Specification
- Print speed: up to 8ppm ISO black (A4); up to 5.5 ppm ISO colour (A4)
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black; up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print margins: top – 3mm; bottom – 12.7mm; left – 3mm; right – 3mm; maximum print area – 216 x 355 mm
- Print cartridges number: 2 (1 black, 1 tri-colour)
- Mobile printing capabilities: HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint; Wireless Direct Printing
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 1000 pages (A4); recommended monthly page volume – 50 to 200
- Processor speed: 360 MHz
- Display: 7 segment and icon LCD
Hp Deskjet 3733 How to Scan a Document as a Pdf
- in order to scan on the hp deskjet 3733 series printer first we need to start up the Hp Printer assistant double-click on the icon on your desktop.
- from the HP printer system go to scan and select scan a document or photo once the hp scan software has opened you scan select the save as PDF Now the item type Bolivia1s document the page size as a4 and the page sites as one sided so next we`ll show you how to place the document that you want to scan on the desk at 3733.
Hp Deskjet 3733 Wireless Setup
Steps to print network settings for DeskJet 3733
Next, by using the Control Panel options, press the Settings option on it and modify to start USB connection on the settings. Scroll your eyes to get the network settings and directly with the OK option by right-clicking them, to get the desired ones.
Because to connect the printer Hp Deskjet 3733 to your device in need of drivers, then please download the driver below that is compatible with your device.
Hp Deskjet 3733 Driver for Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
File Name: HPEasyStart_10_5_4216_12.exe
Size: 6.5 MB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Basic Driver 64-bit
File Name: DJ3700_Basicx64_40.12.1161.exe
Size: 58.2 MB
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Type: Basic Drivers 32-bit
File Name: DJ3700_Basicx86_40.12.1161.exe
Size: 54.5 MB
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32/64 bit)
File Name: DJ3700_R1828A.exe
Size: 3.5 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
FIle Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx64.exe
Size: 31.2 MB
FIle Name: HPEPrintAppSetupx86.exe
Size: 26.3 MB
File Name: DJ3700_Full_WebPack_40.12.1161.exe
Size: 110.9 MB
- Double click on the file Above, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next”
Hp Driver For Mac Os
Mac OS (10.15), Mac OS X (10.14), Mac OS X (10.13), Mac OS X (10.12), Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)
File Name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip
Size: 9.1 MB
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically