HP Deskjet 3755 How to scan ? Before initiating the scan function, ensure that the printer is installed with the full-feature driver. if you haven`t installed the driver yet, download now.
HP Deskjet 3755 Scan To Computer
Take advantage of Windows application scanning software or for direct HP Deskjet 3755 scans from your computer.
Before scanning a photo or document from the Control Panel to your system, affirm that the full feature driver has been installed and the printer 123.hp.com/setup3755 is connected to the system via a USB cable, wired network or with a wireless network. Use the steps below and scan your files easily.
Step 1: Place a document or photo
- You can scan documents from the automatic document feeder or from the scanner glass. Turn on your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer.
- Load the document on the scanner glass and place it by guide.
- Lock the scanner cover. If you are using the ADF tray, load the file into the document supplier tray. The print side is facing up and the upper edge enters first into the tray. Position the file correctly.
- Make sure you don’t put photos in the auto document feeder. Instead, take advantage of the scanner glass to avoid damage to photos. After placing the document, start scanning.
Step 2: Scan your document or photo
- On your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Control Panel, click the Scan icon. Select Computer to scan to the connected system. Select the name of the system where you want to save the scan.
- If you use the Save As PDF option, the scan text document will not be editable. Take advantage of the Save as editable text option to scan text that you can easily edit.
- Use the Save as JPEG setting to scan images and images. Click Start Scan. Your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer scans documents or photos and then saves them to the destination mentioned in the settings.
You can easily scan documents using the apps installed on your MAC device. Different scanning methods are available, based on the HP 123 printer Dj3755 and the operating system version. Scan and edit your files with HP Easy Scan. Download the application from the APP Store.
Step 1: Download and install the HP Easy Scan app
- From the App Store, download and install the HP Easy Scan app. If the app doesn’t open on its own, find the scan on your Mac, then select HP Easy Scan in the list of results.
- Load the document or photo on the scanner glass and lock the scanner hood. Or you can use ADF to scan multiple pages of a document at once. Do not use the ADF for photos.
- In HP Easy Scan, select your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu. Choose your scan type from the Presets menu. To change any basic settings to a preset you choose, select Edit settings.
Step 2: Scan a document
- Select the HP Deskjet 3755 Scan. Tap Scan next Item to add an extra page or select done. Select the thumbnail version of the scanned document in the left pane. Tap Edit to change the color, crop the size or straighten the scan.
- To save a scanned document to a folder on your MAC device, select Send in the lower-right corner of the window then select Folder. A window appears on the screen.
- From the window that appears, select the menu where to find the folder you want to save the file to, and then select Save.
Post By : Avaller.com