HP Deskjet 4155 Power Button Blinking
HP Deskjet 4155 Power Button Blinking : The Power Lamp flashes at a fixed interval while the printer is processing print jobs. If the Power lamp flashes fast, the ink cartridge door may open, or the printer may be in an error state. If an error message is displayed on your computer screen, follow the message on the screen to resolve the issue. If the message does not appear, continue with these steps.
Step 1: Close the ink cartridge door
Make sure the ink cartridge door is fully closed.
1. If the ink cartridge access door is open, close it.
2. If the cartridge access door is closed and the Power lamp flashes quickly, the printer is in an error state. You can then get it done by following the message on the screen on the device you used to print. If you don’t see a message on the screen, try printing the document to generate a message on the screen.
Try to print. If the problem persists, go to the next step.
Step 2: Printer Service
If you have completed all the previous steps and the problem persists, go to the Printer servicing section at the end of this document.
Power Button and Flashing Cartridge Light – This means there is severe congestion in the train area and must be ed before printing can resume. Turn off and unplug the printer, unplug the USB cable and open the printer to open the print cartridge. Once the power is turned off, the cartridge must move freely.
Sometimes flashing power lights try to show that something is off and the system can’t boot properly. Additionally, if it flashes in a specific pattern or order (e.g. short-short-length), you may be able to see it in the manual for the OEM computer or motherboard.
What does flashing blue light mean on HP printer?
If a blue light is flashing, it means that the printer is trying to connect to a wireless network. Touch the wireless icon – settings – Turn off the wireless feature.
How do I reset my wireless printer?
From the front screen of your printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless icon. Tap the Setup icon. Touch Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings, then tap Yes to confirm your selection.
How do I reset my printer on Windows 10?
- Navigate to the Windows Start menu.
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Device” in the Settings dialog.
- Make sure you’re in the “Printers & scanners” section
- Turn off the “Let Windows manage my default printer” setting by setting it to “Off”.
- Click Print & Share printer ‘Print + Share’ and select “Set as default”
HP Deskjet 4155 driver compatibel for Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit