How to set up wireless feature on LaserJet P1102W
” Hp Laserjet p1102w wireless setup ” This is the solution that may help you solve the problem.
To connect your printer to a wireless network, use a temporary USB connection. Do not connect the USB cable until the installation program asks you. Here are the steps:
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and the computer if it exists.
- Go to control Panel-Programs and Features-Select all HP LaserJet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Turn your computer back on.
- Now click on https://avaller.com/hp-laserjet-pro-p1102w-driver/ to download and install the printer driver.
- When prompted, select the Connect via wireless network option.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable to your computer.
- When the installation is complete, print the configuration report to make sure the printer has the SSID name.
(+) Make sure the Ready lamp is lit and the printer is silent and silent.
(+) Press and hold the Cancel button, and release it when the Ready lamp starts flashing.
(+) The configuration report is printed.
- When the configuration report is printed, disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Your Printer is now set up to be used over a wireless network connection.
Once your printer is connected to a wireless network, you can print from Your iPhone as well: sedikit_smiling_face:
Install the HP Smart app (formerly HP AiO Remote app) to print from your iOS device. Go to the Apple store Storenstal HP Smart app on your phone.