Buying hp printers is the ideal choice to meet all business and office printing needs. HP LaserJet P2055x is a printer that performs printing functions and delivers the best print results to users. If you are looking for a device that performs printing functions, then this printer is the ideal choice to purchase your business or office needs. This printer can be installed in a small place where your employees can easily use this printer and complete its printing needs.
Because to connect the printer HP Laserjet P2055x to your device in need of drivers, then please download the driver below that is compatible with your device.
HP Laserjet P2055x Driver For Windows and Mac
HP Laserjet P2055x Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
HP Laserjet P2055x Driver for windows
|HP Universal Print Driver PCL6 (64-bit)||18.104.22.16832||19.3 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver PostScript (64-bit)||22.214.171.12432||20.5 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver PCL6 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19932||17.2 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver PostScript (32-bit)||188.8.131.5232||18.4 MB||Download|
Procedure Installation Driver and Software for windows
- Double click on the file Above, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next”
HP Laserjet P2055x Driver for Macintosh
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility||20141201||11.3 MB||Download|
For Linux Download
Procedure Installation Driver and Software for mac
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically