Fix: HP Printer Driver is Unavailable on Windows 10
Fix: Printer Driver is Unavailable
” Driver is Unavailable ” Error “Printer Driver not available ” means the drivers installed on your printer are incompatible or outdated. This can also mean that the driver is corrupted and the computer fails to recognize it.
” Avaller.com ” If the computer cannot recognize the driver or its function, you will not be able to access your printer and use it to print the work. This problem is very common in the printing world and can be corrected with some adjustments here and there. See the solutions listed below.
Solution 1: Uninstalling the Printer
Most of these are two main solutions that you can use to resolve the ‘ printer Driver is unavailable ‘ error. You can uninstall the printer, all related software and install it on the system. Either this or you can go through all the available drivers and choose the right one for your device.
We will remove the printer installation and all related software and then try to connect it. This will, in turn, install the default driver.
Drivers are a major part of PCS, printers and other digital electronic devices. If the device driver does not work or is corrupted then your device may stop working. When you find an error stating that the HP printer driver is not available in Windows 10, you will have to recover it instantly. So, to solve this problem, perform the steps mentioned above. The HP Envy Printer Driver is also very important for users of Envy series printers. The absence of printer drivers can create big problems with Printer
Try These Fixes for HP printer driver is unavailable
- Reinstall your printer driver
- Install all available Windows updates
Reinstall your printer driver
Faulty or mismatched drivers are the most likely cause of the HP printer driver is no error available. It’s also the coolest problem to fix. You just need to uninstall your current driver installation, then install the most updated correct drivers. Here’s how to do it.
- Press the Windows logo key and R together on your keyboard to raise the Run box.
- Write DEVMGMT. msc and press the OK option.
- Locate your printer and right-click on it. After that, click on the option “Uninstall device “.
- Press the option “Uninstall ” If you are prompted to confirm.
- Try to download and install Driver Easy. It will automatically identify your system, and locate and install an accurate printer driver for it, along with other drivers that need to be updated.
- Run Driver Easy and after that, click on the option “Scan Now “. Driver Easy will then check your computer and feel the problem drivers.
- Click the option “Update all ” To download and install the correct version of all the missing or outdated drivers in your system. You need an easy Pro version of drivers. No need to worry, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you don’t like it, you can get full payment, no questions will be asked for it. If not, if you want to manually install the driver, you can press the ‘ Update ‘ option next to your printer in the free version to automatically download the right drivers. Once downloaded, you can install it manually.
- Resume your computer and print the file to check if your printer is functioning or not. If yes, then good, you have fixed your problem. Otherwise, continue with the next step.
Install all the available Windows updates
If it’s been a while since you updated your Windows, that’s the main reason why Windows says your HP printer driver isn’t available. Here are steps on how to perform Windows update to install all accessible operating system updates.
- Move down for Windows 10 instruction
- Move down for Windows 7 instruction
Steps to install updates on Windows 10
If you access Windows 10, then these steps are for you.
- Press the Start menu and write the update. After that, click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Tap the “Check for updates” option.
- After clicking that option, Windows installs the update automatically.
- When Windows completes all of the updates, restart your computer and try to print the file to check if your printer is working.
Steps to install updates on Windows 7
If you’re accessing Windows 7, try these steps.
- Tap the Start button, write the update in the search box and press the “Check for updates” option.
- Click the “Check for updates” option.
- Press the “Install update ” option.
- When Windows has installed all of its updates, restart your computer and do a file print to check if your printer is working.