Ricoh P 800/801 Driver and & Scanner Driver Latest version Free Download for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Brief description of Ricoh P 800/801 Driver & Scanner Driver FREE Download: The single function printers black-and-white P 800 and P 801 join the ranks of Ricoh Value Devices. Values Devices provides intuitive and easy-to-maintain features. Users can easily set up a printer, use the installation wizard, and use Ricoh’s integrated workflow solution for efficient printer maintenance. Value devices also offer durable drums and higher yield toner cartridges that contribute to lower operating costs.
P 800 prints up to 57 ppm, while P 801 has speeds of up to 62 ppm. Both printers have a heating time of 25 seconds and the first exit page time is six seconds. There is a 1.3 GHz processor, 2 GB of memory (cannot be added) and an optional 320 GB hard drive. The PCL and PostScript (emulation) printing languages are supported, but Native Adobe PostScript is optional.
Connectivity includes USB, Ethernet and optional wireless. Mobile printing is also supported through Ricoh’s Smart Device Connector, Apple AirPrint, and The Google Cloud Print app.
Ricoh P 800/801 Driver & scanner Driver Latest version Free Download
Because to connect the printer Ricoh P 800/801 to your device in need of drivers, then please download the drivers below that is compatible with your device.
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
- Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
|PCL 6 Driver||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||31.51 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Driver for Universal Print||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||39.21 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Driver for Universal Print||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||29.33 MB||Download|
|Generic PCL5 Driver||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||21.09 MB||Download|
|PostScript3 Driver||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||34.67 MB||Download|
|PS Driver for Universal Print||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||34.48 MB||Download|
|PCL 6 Driver||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||25.98 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Driver for Universal Print||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||24.16 MB||Download|
|Generic PCL5 Driver||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||17.32 MB||Download|
|PostScript3 Driver||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||28.51 MB||Download|
|PS Driver for Universal Print||Windows 10, 8.1, 7||29.10 MB||Download|
Ricoh P 800/801 install Driver and Software for windows
- Double click on the file Above, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next”
|Mac OS X 10.15 (macOS Catalina)||PPD Installer||8.07 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X 10.14 (macOS Mojave)||PPD Installer||8.07 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X 10.13 (macOS High Sierra)||PPD Installer||8.07 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X 10.12 (macOS Sierra)||PPD Installer||8.07 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X 10.11 (macOS Big Sur)||PPD Installer||8.07 MB||Download|
Ricoh P 800/801 Install Driver and Software for Macintosh
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically
Download Ricoh P 800/801 Driver from Ricoh Website
Post BY: Avaller.com